On this date four years ago, T and I got married. Happy Anniversary!
Monday, December 20, 2010
Friday, December 17, 2010
Sunday, December 5, 2010
I can't believe I missed Camo's 9 month post. I was doing so well blogging each month of his life. That's okay. This will be an update on Camo over the last couple months.
- Camo is not yet crawling. He will rock back and forth on his hands and knees, but has not been able to move forward.
- He does love to stand so maybe he will walk before he crawls.
- Camo loves the remote, cell phones, car keys(which I only allow him to have in emergencies because he usually ends up sucking on them which is disgusting).
- Loves to read books. His eyes light up whenever we read to him.
- Camo likes any types of buttons. It makes it hard to wear a shirt or dress with buttons on it. J and I are thinking for Christmas we should sew on a couple of buttons to a piece of fabric. He would love it.
- He loves Marissa, a girl that works in the kids club at the gym. She even gets him to take naps in his car seat. She will even feed him baby food. I am so lucky to have her take care of Camo while I work.
- He really does love his mommy. I think it's because he knows where he gets his food.
- Camo sleeps through the night, but will sometimes wake up for a 6a.m. feeding which I have learned to love. He is so sweet and cuddly at that time.
- He likes his vitamins.
- Loves snack time which usually consists of cheerios and cheese.
- Camo loves other kids and anybody that will give him attention.
- Loves to clap and wave.
- Likes his burp cloth and binky. He will hold his burp cloth up to his nose which is super cute,
- Loves destroying old magazines.
- He doesn't like taking naps. We are lucky if we can get him to sleep for more than 2 hours.
- Doesn't like when mommy or daddy isn't paying attention to him.
- Camo doesn't like when you wipe his face or clean his nose.
- Honestly, I can't think of anything else he doesn't like. He is our easy going, mellow baby. We just love him.