Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Graduation



T and I finally did it...well I graduated a semester ago but because T and I were in the same College of Agriculture and Life Science I decided to wait and march with her. It was neat to have all the teachers there applauding us as we walked in to Commencement. It was nice to have so many call us by name and it reminded us what great teachers we had while attending Brigham Young University-Idaho. We are excited (and a little scared) to move on but we feel privileged and blessed to attend BYU-Idaho and to have gained so many close friends while here.

6 comments:

larissa said...

Way to go! Jon and I graduated together as well. It brings back such fun memories to see you guys holding your diplomas together. Good luck with all you have ahead. It's a fun road. We love you guys.

Andrew and Shandee said...

Wow you did it! I never thought T would graduate. Ha ha j/k. Tahsha Andrew and I always had so much fun teasing you. I bet you miss that huh? No that really is cool to graduate together huh? You guys look happy and Jordan-thanks for always being such a great friend to Andrew. You guys are so much alike it scares me sometimes. My point is proven when we will hang out with you and you two can carry a whole conversation in nonsence, make-believe words. Thanks for taking care of turtle. I like how you try to analyze his actions. You just plain crack us up when we read your blog.

R said...

Congrats, again. We are so proud of you both. And, who ever took that picture did a pretty good job, too. Like the night shot with the emple in the background.

M said...

Congrats! We graduation together too and it (still) is a highlight of our marraige - 8+ years later. Can't wait til you're here too!

Myndi said...

I do love that picture of you guys. Always remember what it felt like to accomplish something so hard and so worth it.

The Good Life said...

Congratulations! That picture should be framed. The temple looks amazing in the background. Good luck in real life. We will be there in 10 months or so.