Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2 months old










Camo is two months old already. I can't believe how fast he is growing. J and I often talk about how we want him to stay little. We also can't wait until he gets big enough to walk, talk and play with us. He has the cutest little personality and is such a good baby. Camo has been sleeping about 8 hours a night. It is wonderful not having to wake up to feed him in the night. Let's hope it stays that way. He is also a really good eater which explains why he is growing so fast. He still doesn't like his vitamins. He loves playing with daddy. It is so cute how he recognizes us now. He will stare for hours at us and then if we start talking to him he will coo back. It is so cute at night when J puts him to bed. He hums to him and Camo falls right asleep.

Camo is sportin some Nike shoes that his Aunt gave to him in that last picture. J really hopes he likes the Oregon Ducks someday.

We also just recently bought him a bumbo. I am not sure if he likes it quite yet because I think sometimes he gets lazy and doesn't want to hold his head up. In that picture he is watching the Portland, Trailblazers basketball game. Sorry Grandpa Metcalf, he may not be a San Antonio, Spurs fan. I think if he takes after his daddy he will become a fan of the Blazers.

Camo also celebrated his first Easter. If it was up to J, Camo would not have gotten an Easter basket. I was determined that he should get one so at least we could get some cute pictures. I can't wait until he gets old enough to understand and get excited about holidays.

Oh yea one more thing. Camo had his two month check up. He was 11 pounds 9 ounces and was 22 1/2 inches long. I guess the doctor said he was average in height and weight. We were hoping for a tall boy. I guess average is okay. He also had his shots. It was so sad watching them give them to him. He was totally calm and then all of a sudden he started crying. He calmed down pretty quick after because I fed him. I just love my little boy. He is so adorable.

That's all for now.

8 comments:

M said...

I must have looked at the pictures of him 5 times trying to decide which one I like best. He is soooo cute. I just love them all. I can't wait to see you/him soon!

Tana said...

Oh my goodness...he is adorable! Looking at the pictures and reading what you write takes me back to when Tyler was my little buddy. He is still my buddy, but grown up. :) Being a mom is fun!

lynz said...

those shoes are awesome! he is getting so big and so cute! can't wait for more zoo adventures with you guys :) love the baseball easter basket too - becks had a basketball one!

Monica said...

i LOVE the naked surprised pic with J holding him. He is DANG cute! You are also my hero for going natural, no way girl, I can't wait to talk to you all about it!

Shalisa said...

So cute! I just want to hold the cute little guy...why don't you guys live closer?!? :(

Myndi said...

Super cute

R said...

Love the picture of C watching the game. Classic!

R said...

Love the picture of C watching the game. Classic!