Saturday, August 14, 2010

6 months

I should have written this blog a couple weeks ago. I cringe every time I look at our blog and see our last post. I don't want to see a stripped car every time I look at our post but instead a cute little face. I am not talking about J by the way. Anyway I can't believe our little Camo is 6 months old. He is really starting to show his little personality now. He loves to babble. His first word is dadadada. I think that's super cute and I am not jealous one bit. He still won't roll over. He must have that chill personality and doesn't care to go anywhere. He does sit now without support. He doesn't really care too much for solids. I have tried and tried to feed him baby food. Some days he will eat it and other days he won't. If he is really hungry he won't eat any solids until he nurses. He still does pretty good at sleeping through the night except lately because of teeth coming in. Yes, that's right our little Camo has two teeth popping through. The first one he got a couple weeks ago and the second one I just noticed today. Another reason he hasn't been sleeping well is he is sick for the first time ever. He woke up about every hour one night with a fever. Then he was coughing and sneezing a lot. Also a stuffed up nose. Our little Camo has developed his first cold. I would say that is pretty good considering he is six months old. He must have a strong little immune system. Anyway we love him a lot and he is learning so many new things. More pictures to come.

3 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

TEETH! YAY! That really good he lasted 6 months without ggetting sick. I hope Jett doesnt get anything for a long time too!

Myndi said...

Seriously, those baby man boobs!

R said...

Couldn't agree more with Myndi. Kid needs a bro.