Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Texas Trip

Camo and I just recently got back from a trip to Texas to visit my parents. We had a blast and Camo loved having time with Grandma and Grandpa Metcalf. It is definitely hard keeping a 23 month old busy and content on an airplane, but it was worth it to go see my parents. I felt so bad because he called my mom Grandpa the entire trip. I don't think he quite gets the difference between the two. He calls both of my parents Grandpa. I hope it wasn't too embarrassing for my mom when we were out and about and he yelled "come on Grandpa". Some of the highlights of the trip were going swimming, playing with cousins, learning how to say Go Spurs Go(Grandpa taught Camo that and J wasn't too thrilled when he came home saying that), reading all of Grandma's books, going wedding dress shopping with one of my best friends, going through my baby book box and laughing hysterically with my mom at some of the poems I wrote, going to the gym, going to Taco Cabana, going to Taipai, going to Whataburger(yes I have to eat at a lot of different places when I go there), eating grandpa's tacos, going to the park, and having access to a Sonic a mile from my house. Enjoy the pictures.

Grandma and Camo


Camo and Grandpa

Camo and his uncle Cory
My best friend Kristen and I. Isn't she gorgeous?
Grandma and Camo on the slide.
Camo enjoying a Sonic slush

3 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

you look just like your best friend= you are gorgeous too!!

Unknown said...

Looks so fun. Glad you got to spend time with your family. I agree wholeheartedly, you are both gorgeous, your best friend and you.

Myndi said...

Uh, that last comment was from me, Myndi...awkward.