Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby #2

J and I are expecting baby number 2 in July of this year. I am not quite sure of the exact due date because it keeps changing. Originally my due date was July 15th which happens to be my birthday, but it seems to have moved up a bit. Hopefully we will know the exact date when I go in for my 20 week ultrasound which happens to be in a couple weeks. I can't believe we are so close to finding out the gender. I think J is hoping for another boy that looks and acts just like Camo. I think it would be fun to have another brother for Camo to play with, but for some reason Camo keeps telling us he is going to be having a baby sister. I am really worried that if it's a boy then he is going to be disappointed.

I once again have felt great throughout this pregnancy. I feel almost the same as I did with Camo that's why I am thinking it might be another boy. I am having the same type of cravings. I crave chips and salsa, french fries, pickles(i always crave pickles though), banana peppers, and salads with vinegar dressings. I do have a little bit more of a sweet tooth with this pregnancy, but mostly I crave salty foods.

I have continued to be able to exercise which is such a blessing. I have still been able to run my 3-4 miles a day, but I am much slower. I felt like exercise is what helped me maintain a healthy weight during and get it off quickly after having Camo. I am hoping I will be able to continue it throughout this pregnancy. I can definitely feel that I am popping out more with this pregnancy earlier. I have gained about 5 pounds so far and I am about 18 or 19 weeks. . These pictures may not be exact to what week I am in, but close enough.

Here are some pictures.
15 weeks

17 weeks

19 weeks.
This picture is awful, but you can see my belly poking out.

4 comments:

Ali Holt said...

I was wondering if you were pregnant! Yay! Congrats! :) so exciting.

alyssa said...

YAY! Congrats to you guys! You look great, hope everything goes well! So exciting for kid to have a sibling!

lynz said...

belly schmelly!!! you look amazing tahsh :) I'm so excited for you guys and for camp! we felt the same about beckam having a little brother, and it's been awesome, but it's always nice to know you'll have at least one girl too, so either way, it's going to be so fun!!! congrats chickee!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

So tiny! Way jealous you don't get sick during your pregnancies! I think it's a girl! But I want you to have a boy with me :)