Monday, January 14, 2013

Update on the Family

Well we now have a 6 month old again and almost 3 year old. I hate how time flies faster as you get older. I'm sure it's going to get worse. TJ just recently had his 6 month appointment. He was 26 1/2 inches(54%), 17 lbs. 13 ounces(56%) and his head circumference is 44 1/2 cm(70%). Yes both my kids have big heads.
TJ is still a baldy. Though I am noticing a little bit more peach fuzz. He still has bright blue eyes, but that could change because Camo  had blue eyes until 6-12 months, but then they turned more green.

We started him on solids the last few nights. He can eat a whole jar. That's just crazy to me. It's nice that he does because I think it's making him sleep through the night. He slept from 8:30 to 8:30 a few nights ago. He did wake up at 1 that night, but I just let him cry and he fell back asleep until 8:30. How awesome is that!! Then last night he pretty much slept through the night only waking up at 6 this morning in which he went right back to sleep until 8:30. Finally!!! Hopefully this continues. He has been quite the struggle to sleep train and we have taken advice from people, books, and anything else we can learn some tricks. We tried all of them and finally at 6 months our hard work hopefully, has paid off. That's why I am now thinking that babies sleeping through the night at an early age is personality related. Go back and read when Camo slept through the night. It was about 6 weeks. TJ has also mastered how to poop. Hopefully this isn't too much TMI, but he has a tendency to hold off pooping and then letting it all out at once. Every single time he poops, it goes out his diaper. Sorry, but I will be posting pictures, so if you have a weak stomach don't look at the pictures.TJ also has started to scoot back and a couple days ago he started getting on his hands and knees. It probably won't be long before he starts crawling.

Camo is starting to get easier. I say that now and he will probably go through a hard phase again. I think he is starting to get used to the fact that he has a brother. He still doesn't seem to like him that much. TJ annoys Camo when he chews on his toys. Camo always asks me to wash them. Is this normal for a 3 year old or is he developing some OCD? Ha. He also doesn't like when his sleeves don't go all the way down his arm or his pants all the way down to his feet. He is always tugging on them. He also hates dirty hands. He still loves books! We go to the library a lot especially since it's been so cold and we can't really play outside. He also loves to sing songs and has memorized a ton of church songs. The nursery leaders say he is the loudest one when they sing. He is going to be the oldest in nursery for awhile since his birthday is in January. Also his new favorite word is poop. It's so frustrating. I didn't think it would begin this early for him. I thought boys didn't develop potty humor until they were a bit older than 3!?

Jordan is working away. He is still at Back To Health Clinic in Keizer working as a chiropractor. He is really liking it. He has also been up to the mountain this winter and really enjoyed it. He is such a hard worker and an awesome husband and father. We are so lucky to have him!

I'm just mostly doing the mom thing. I must say it is extremely tiring with two kids. I also personal train a couple nights a week at a private studio. I absolutely love my clients and enjoy helping them get healthy and reach their fitness goals. I also am running about 3 miles a day and strength training. Every Monday I do a cross fit style workout with a lot of the girls from my church. I love it! One of these days I just might get into cross fit. It reminds me a lot of gymnastics conditioning. I also might do the tough mudder obstacle course this June. I think it would  be a rewarding goal to work towards. We shall see if I will be brave enough.

Sorry for the long post.


                          Here's the evidence.
                         Guilty!
                     Begging for Grandpa's attention.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL the poop all over is crakcing me up! And your boys are just so cute!!

Maren B said...

My first used to blow out of her diaper EVERY SINGLE TIME she pooped! So, like, once a day. Glad things are getting easier with Camden and that you don't have to work outside the house much with your two tiring kids! Mothering multiple children is hard enough work!