Sunday, December 1, 2013

Halloween

I am super behind on my blog posts. We had an awesome Halloween this year.  It was really exciting to actually be in a house on Halloween. We had a lot of trick or treaters in our neighborhood. Apparently we live in a neighborhood that everyone likes to trick or treat in. I took the boys out while J stayed home to pass out the candy. When I got back with the boys, Camo had a blast handing out the candy to the trick or treater's. I think he enjoyed that more than actually trick or treating. We also enjoyed our ward's trunk or treat festival they do every year. Camo was a pirate this year while TJ was his parrot. Camo wore his  costume everyday until Halloween. He loved showing it off to the neighbors.







1 comment:

R said...

Arrrrrr...we missed going out with you