Thursday, February 20, 2014

Camo Turns 4

I can't do a blog post all about TJ without doing a post about my Camo. He recently just had a birthday and turned 4. He insisted that we get him a monkey cake. I knew I wasn't up for the challenge, but good ol' Albertson's was. They made an adorable monkey cake. He loved it! We celebrated with family and friends on Super Bowl Sunday. It was a fun night for all of us. We had a lot of food!

Camo is such a thoughtful, observant boy. He is always asking questions. If somebody is hurt he will constantly ask me if they are doing better. If I lose something, he can almost always tell me exactly where it is. He keeps me in line. He is a rule follower and if anybody is breaking a rule he will let me know. He is really starting to love to play with his brother. TJ is getting a bit tougher so they like to wrestle with each other. Camo's favorite food right now is popcorn. His favorite cartoon is Team Umizoomi and Wallykazam. He has also recently been fascinated with dinosaurs and always asks to watch dinosaur shows on netflix. He loves to dance and we frequently have dance parties. He is starting to understand humor and loves to tell jokes. We love this boy so much! He has brought so much joy into our family. Happy 4th Birthday Camo!!!









1 comment:

R said...

Love this little guy! Happy Birthday Camo!