Thursday, October 22, 2015

Visit to Utah/Arizona

I haven't been on this blog in so long, but I realized I want to continue a journal of our family. I will be playing catch up with the next few posts. Back in March of this year I took a trip to visit my sisters in Utah and Arizona. I just took the boys because J had to stay back and work. Our first stop was Utah and then we drove back down to Arizona with my other sister to stay at her house for a week. While I enjoyed being with my sisters, we had a bit of some bad luck on this trip. The first couple days started out great! The boys had an awesome time hanging out with cousins. Then about a day into the trip a few of us started to come down with a nasty cough/sore throat/fever virus. Suddenly it spread through the entire family very rapidly. We were all pretty miserable. Luckily for me, Tylenol helped me to still participate in some of the fun. The second part of the bad luck was that because Larissa wasn't feeling well, Tana decided to take her skiing pass on the day we all went to the mountain. Tana was doing great until suddenly she fell and tore her acl. She ended up having a sore knee the entire rest of the trip. The drive down to Arizona was really uncomfortable and painful for her. When we arrived in Arizona, TJ came down with a fever and was up a lot in the night for most of the nights we were there. This made me extremely exhausted. Though it was fun seeing all my sisters, I was ready to get back home and healthy again. Some of the fun activities we managed to do among all the sickness was skiing, swimming, shopping, bounce houses, watching movies, eating yummy food, laughing and playing at the park.

                                                                
                                             Eating the last bit of snow in March
                                                    Feeding the farm animals.
                                                     All of the sisters

                                       Lots of lying around because of being sick.
                                            Cooking with uncle Jon

                                        Motorcycle riding with aunt Ralina
                                                        Swimming
                                             These guys were best buds!
                                           Cuddling with cousin Tyler.
                                           My beautiful nieces and I
                                                      Not feeling the best
                My throat hurt so bad to read, but when these cute boys asked, I couldn't resist.
                                            Riding with aunt Tana
                                   Happy to be reunited back home with daddy!

No comments: