Monday, December 24, 2007

Welcome!

Well, T and I have jumped aboard the blogger bandwagon. I have really gotten into my sisters and her husband's blog (though they think I never read it) and I've decided that a blog seems to be the grown up thing to do now that we are married. My wife and I have both been involved with Face.book accounts but that seems to be more childish then anything so I'm moving us up in the world and starting this blog.

What does the title mean? Well, I'm sure you've heard the phrase at some time in your life. I personally believe that this little phrase can sum up just about any situation, circumstance or mishap. For example, you get a sweet parking spot right in front of the doors to Wal.mart (you win some), or you stub your toe for the third time in a week (you lose some). Honestly, start using this saying and I really think your attitude will pick up.

Anyway, without further adieu, we would like to welcome you to You Win Some, You Lose Some.

2 comments:

M said...

Well, look at that. Your first comment on your blog.

And to think I'm leaving a comment although you've never left me one...

Myndi said...

I like THAT picture. You both look as cute as you are in real life.