Friday, December 28, 2007

Wedding Anniversary

T and I have hit the one year mark in our marriage. We both agree it has been an interesting ride, to say the least. We had to work hard to learn to live with one another but we seem to be doing just fine. T had a rough bout with birth control in the earlier months of our marriage but after tossing that out the window she has bounced back to her old self. We have shared many laughs and tears in the last year and look forward to sharing more in the years to come.

We spent our evening out at the Melting Pot restaurant which neither of us had been to. It was a fun but long night, cooking one small piece of meat at a time is not my style, I'm too impatient. But the food was delicious and the price tag was large. If I was to go back I'd most likely only have the cheese and chocolate fondue.

A toast: To many more years ahead!

1 comment:

R said...

Wishing you the best in the year to come. Happy New Year!