Sunday, January 13, 2008

Next Chapter of Life

When T and I returned form our Christmas break in San Antonio we were greeted with a packet of information from Western States Chiropractic College in Portland, Oregon. I had sent in my essays and application fee the Tuesday before we left. The first page was a letter dated Dec. 21, the Friday of the same week I sent in my essays. It also stated that I had been reviewed and accepted into their Doctor of Chiropractic program. So, T and I have our next chapter of life planned out in Portland. We are super excited to know where we are going and what we will be doing for the next three years. Friends of ours keep telling us how lucky we are because many of them are still waiting for responses from school they have applied to. Some of them have even received rejection letters from some schools. T and I have felt very blessed the last few days to know we will be moving on to our next destination without any hiccups.

3 comments:

M said...

Yeah!!!!!

Myndi said...

I've been bragging about you to everyone I know. A few you know too...

sean.deburgh@gmail.com said...

Congratulations bro!