Tuesday, April 1, 2008

March Moustache Dubbed a Success



I know it's nasty! Remember, that was the point. Anyway it's April 1st so this morning the beloved moustache was shaved off. Before I did so, I took a few pics to show the world. I'm a little disappointed that only a few joined me on this endeavor, but nonetheless, there were those who took the challenge. Because a moustache really doesn't belong on my face, people took notice where ever I went. I had random people say to me, "Nice 'stache." I would reply, "Nice face!" No, not really. I mean, come on, I know the moustache at BYU-Idaho is a little out there, but who in the right mind feels it's OK to comment on someones choice to grow a moustache especially if they don't know the person. I find that strange. Today many were saddened by the loss of my moustache, many believed it was a good luck charm and that I should have kept it until school was out. I was starting to believe the same. T welcomed the shaving, though on Sunday she said I was handsome and it was growing on her. I replied, "No, it's actually growing on me." Personally, I'm sad to see it go; I've been enjoying the warmth it has added to my top lip in these frigid Rexburg mornings. Say goodbye, until next March.

6 comments:

G said...

I'm both impressed and disturbed. I think I saw someone on the news last night that looked like you. Something to do with some offender of some sort.

M said...

Those pics are so foul. I mean. ARE YOU SERIOUS???? LOL. You are lucky you're married to T. I'd imagine that most guys couldn't participate because they're wives wouldn't let them.

Myndi said...

I, too, am sad to see the stache go. I think the "offender" look is really coming back 'in'.

R said...

Someone indicated that Myndi's baby looks a lot like you, at least in profile. I don't see it. However, you could pass as Uncle Chris' twin brother with the 'stache. Throw in a mullet and there would be absolutely no doubt!

M said...

Ha! Buddy just saw your pic and asked who it was. I said "Jordan." He said, "It doesn't really look like him..." Now that's funny.

Jessica said...

i'm not so scared of the stache as i am of the hair. sorry i chickened out, i had a job interview and had to shave, maybe next year or some random month this year