Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ahhh, Now I Know I'm Home

I posted a blog last year when T and I had to register our sweet '97 Ford Contour in Idaho. I mentioned putting the Idaho plates on the car was one of the most depressing events of my life. No offense to all of my Idahoan friends, but there's a Oregon pride thing going on. Oregonians are right up there with Texans when it comes to pride for their stomping ground. Lately, I had the car registered back in Oregon and today I put the new plates on (the ones with the Douglas Fir tree). It finally feels like I'm home and things are back to normal again. Sorry Idaho!

4 comments:

Nicole W. said...

I didn't realize you were SO happy to be home, but.....Welcome home!:)

Ralina said...

Seriously, that car is begging for a car wash. I'm sure it loves the Oregon license plates though.

Myndi said...

Which do you think is worse--an Idaho or Utah license plate? Personally, I'm torn.

Tana said...

I really think that if you tried out the Texas one, you would be surprised how good it feels! :) Or you could come move down to Bullhead City, AZ...even better!! :)