Sunday, February 8, 2009

Twilight

So a couple of nights ago a couple of my friends and I went to see Twilight. Yes, I did read all four books and no, I did not love them. However, I did finish them just to see what all the hype was about. I know you are all thinking I am crazy for not falling absolutely in love with the them, but I just didn't go for the whole fake vampire love story theme. Although I didn't love the books, I absoulutely loved the movie. I got so into it and I am so excited for the second one to come out. So if you did not read the books you should go see the movie and if you did read the books and did not like them, you should still go see the movie.

3 comments:

Nicole W. said...

Yup, I loved it too!!! glad we went together:)

Shurtliff Family said...

Tahsha! It's long lost Heidi, your road-tripping buddy to SLC.

I have wondered how the heck you two are... and then I ran into your blog. LOVE IT! Now we can keep in touch.

Seriously, how are you guys? I'll have to read more up on your blog so I actually know. I was just too excited that I had to send you a message first. Here's our blog if you want it: shurtliff-family@blogspot.com. Love ya girl!

larissa said...

I only read the first book and I didn't love it either. I really had no interest in the movie, but maybe I'll give it a try.