Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dr. Sajovic...




...OK not officially yet, but I got my doctor bag from school and in it contains all kinds of gizmos and gadgets. It's about time since I've been paying for it for the last three terms (and it wasn't cheep).


T says I have a long ways to go before I am finally a DC and it proved to be true when I tried to take her blood pressure and totally fouled it up. She knows more about the toys in my bag than I do because of her health screening job. She basically gave me a crash course on how to do everything...that was embarrassing since I'm the one in school.


Speaking of T, I might as well mention it since she never blogs. She's doing extremely well at personal training. A few months ago she had the highest amount of personal training sales in the Oregon/Washington region for Ba.lly To.tal Fit.ness. And lately she's signed a few more clients. She's really helping the clients she has lose weight and better their health and she has received many comments by people who have been watching her and have been impressed by her work. I hope she knows how proud I am of all her hard work and her success.

6 comments:

M said...

Very, very cool. Let me know as soon as you get trained on checking for ear infections.

Monica said...

good look for you, although its just not the same without your rebellious long hair! Where is T working, Ballys as a personal trainer? Gooooo T! I bet she is awesome, where is she when I need her!

Myndi said...

L needs a colonoscopy...just let us know when your ready.

T--

Can I have a session with you when I'm there in a few weeks? I really need help on my abs. Four months of grueling resistance and cardio have done little...

R said...

You a little, well maybe a lot, like the guy on "Scrubs".

The Good Life said...

I use to work for a chiropractor in so cal right out of high school. It's weird that one of our friends will actually be one in not so long. Go Jordan! A little tip...when you start your practice, just make sure you hire an awesome massage therapist from Russia named Olga... she was amazing!!!

Andrew and Shandee said...

Wow already look like a doc. Not long now. Hope school is going well for you.