Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chef Boyardee

My husband has never been number one in anything, but he excels at just about everything he sets his mind to. For example, a while ago he posted a blog about his delicious pizza. Since then he has been trying to perfect that pizza little by little. This last Saturday he may have made it as perfect as its going to get. On top of that he made his first cheesecake and it turned out pretty darn good for his first attempt. Just take a look at the pictures. All in all I am pretty impressed how he manages the kitchen. For crying out loud, I should be the one in the kitchen. But it makes sense. In the two and a half years we've been married I've realized cooking seems to run in the Sajovic blood. J's whole family seemed to have inherited the cooking gene. It all comes so natural to them, unlike me.

Do you know what I was doing while he was whipping the pizza and cheesecake together? Talking to my sister on the phone. What a great husband I have who will cook a fabulous dinner when I am not in the mood.

Not only is J a great chef, he is also great in so many other different ways. First off, he is the cleanest person I have ever met. He has also inherited this gene from his mother which I am extremely grateful for. I am also amazed at how well he has been doing in Chiropractic school. When I hear the alarm at 6:00 every morning I think to myself I feel so sorry that J has to get up that early. He does that every day of the week and never complains. He is so responsible and never lazy. He works so hard in school and is constantly studying, unless there is a Mariners or Blazer game on. Can you blame him? All in all, I am so proud of J, and I am so lucky to be married to him.

Here's a few pics to enjoy.

PS- you can also tell J's taken a few photography classes in his day.


I look really cute enjoying the cheesecake...ha ha!


Watch out Papa John, Little Ceasar, and Papa Murphy,
J's got a pizza here that will give you a run for your money

Yummy!

7 comments:

Ralina said...

Man, we are waiting for an invite to come over for pizza and cheesecake.

Tana said...

Maybe I should say that I am waiting for an invite too...that looks great!

R said...

Yes, the cooking gene come from Grandma hazel as all can attest. That is one good looking pizza!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

wow, jordan is just the cook! that pizza and cheesecake look soo good! Tell Jordan good job on the cooking and for waking up at 6am every morning cause I sure cant do that!!

crazymamma said...

ummmmm...do you want to come to our house and cook us a pizza!! yummmm i will let you play rockband!!hahahahaha

Shalisa said...

I want an invite too! :)

Andrew and Shandee said...

Wow it looks like we both married cooks. That pizza and cheesecake does look good.