Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fun In Seattle

Well it has been a long time since we have blogged. I guess I am going to have to start doing a lot of the blogging because J is getting so busy with school. You will have to bear with me because first off, I am not as creative in my writing as J, nor am I as funny.

Anyway a couple weekends ago we went to a Seattle Mariners baseball game with J's family. They did a special "We Are Family Night", for all families who have been involved with adoption or foster care. J's oldest sister adopted her two boys so that's how we found out about it. We even got a shirt and hat that said "We Are Family". It was so funny to watch J walk into the stadium and look down at the field. He had a huge smile on his face. You could definately tell he was obsessed with baseball. I enjoyed myself for the first hour of the game, but then got really bored and started reading. I am sure the people around me were like what in the world is this girl doing reading, at a baseball game. Let's just say I am not a baseball fan myself. I did however enjoy being with J and his family.

The next day we spent walking around downtown Seattle and going to Pikes Street Market. The weather wasn't the best, but we still had fun. It is always a good time with J's family.

4 comments:

R said...

What could be better than a warm, sunny evening in Seattle and gettng your picture taken with the Mariner moose?! A wonderful trip even if you're not a baseball fan. Keep posting!

Myndi said...

Just so you know, your hair looks fabulous in the Moose picture.

It was fun with you too!

Shalisa said...

You are such a good wife! :) Love you sister!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Aw I miss Seattle! Thats neat you guys were able to take a trip up there!