Sunday, November 29, 2009

31 Weeks


I know your probably getting sick of seeing pictures of my baby bump, but some of my sisters were saying they were sad they didn't get to see me pregnant. So if you are getting sick of all the pictures, sorry. Anyway this is me at about 31 weeks. The baby is kicking a lot. I have my next doc appointment on Wednesday. It is hard to believe that I have less than ten weeks left. I thought this day would never come. We are so excited to welcome this new little boy to our family. I often find myself wondering what he is going to look like. Soon enough we will know!!


On a different note, J is still doing the Chiropractic school thing. He is getting so tired of all the tests he has to take and believe me he takes a lot of tests. I feel so bad for him sometimes. He is such a hard worker and I am so proud of him so far. He is almost halfway done with school and it feels like we just moved here.

5 comments:

Ali Holt said...

you look fabulous! I feel the same way about school, I cant believe the boys are almost half way done. So crazy! I hope we can see you guys soon, are you going to Utah anytime in the near future?

Ralina said...

Very cute! You are still tiny. I love the pictures so post away every couple weeks when you get the chance. I'm excited for you to have this little baby boy.

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

I love when you update your baby bump! I can't believe you only 10 weeks left too! CRAZY!

Valerie said...

You look great!! And trust me, you will be happy that you took so many pictures of your prego belly. Jack loves to look at my pictures and hear me tell him that he was in my belly! :)

Andrew and Shandee said...

I can never get enough of the baby bump, so no worries. You are so cute pregnant. Are you still working and running?