Sunday, November 8, 2009

Getting Bigger


Here is the updated belly picture. This is me at about 28 weeks. I just had another doctors visit. I had to do the gestational diabetes test. The orange drink really wasn't as bad as everyone was making it out to be, except that nobody told me that you had to drink it in five minutes. That was the hard part. I did it and everything came out normal. I found out though that I have low iron so I am supposed to take an iron supplement. Except for the low iron everything seems to be going fine. The baby is kicking like crazy which is a good thing I guess. It still doesn't hurt to jog so I have kept up with that. It's getting closer. Only 12 weeks away. I guess that puts me into the third trimester. I can hardly believe that it has been that long.

5 comments:

Rich and Janelle said...

Tushy! I will call you soon, but I'm supposed to be working on chem homework right now. I wanted to post on your other one and tell you that you looked GORGEOUS but you had like twenty other people telling you that, and I know you already know that, so I didn't see a need say it. I wish I could see you prego! I miss you! Have a good night--thanks for the call yesterday. byyye!

Monica said...

Hey Tasha, I missed you this weekend~ It was good to see J and Brad duke it out over something or another. Would have loved to see you too! Can't wait for this little guy to come!

lynz said...

i can't believe it either! i swear it was yesterday that you came down to the pool and told us with a little bit of hesitance ;) i'm so excited for you guys, and you are lookin pretty stinkin cute chickee!

Lee and Valerie Gunther said...

You look so good pregnant,you are glowing. Way to go on the running. I ran until I was 30 weeks, and it seriously saved me from insanity. I am sure that you will be able to keep up the running right until you have your little man!!

Ralina said...

That's just so cute. You are so tiny. I'm getting more excited for you the further along you get.