Thursday, January 28, 2010

Almost There


It is so crazy to see 0 weeks and 6 days left on the pregnancy ticker thing on our blog. I never thought this day would come. Here are some pictures of me at 39 weeks. I am sorry for how ugly I look, but these days I am just not in the mood to dress up. I am also still in my work clothes. I am hoping to get some cute pictures of me at 40 weeks if I make it that far. Also sorry if you are totally grossed out by my bare stomach. I am hoping the baby doesn't come until at least next Wednesday because that is when my mom will get here. I am so excited to be a mom. I can't wait to see what this little guy is going to look like. What day do you think he will be born?

5 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

You look so good! People better not be grossed out by your stomach...I can't believe that is your 39 week stomach...you are so lucky..by that time i had stretch marks across my whole belly...and they are just now going away! I think he'll come either the day he's due or the day after...unless maybe he's really running out of room in there! I can't wait to see pictures and everything! Good luck with labor if I don't talk to you before then! You're going to be an awesome Mommy! :) Love you!

lynz said...

it's just so hard to believe that there really is a full on baby in that tiny little tummy! you are so stinkin cute, and i say it will be february 4th (i'm hoping your mom gets here first too!).

Jamie Blake said...

Tahsha you look fantastic! Your belly looks great, no stretch marks, you're tiny! I only hope I look that great when I am pregnant. Congrats and good luck with the little one!

J said...

I can't believe I actually went into labor the night I posted this!!
Tahsha

Lance and McKenzie said...

OH MY goodness Tasha! You look so stinkin adorable!! If my stomach looked that good I would have totally done a skin pic! Love it!I totally understand the not wanting or having the energy to get ready. I don't even now if I am not going anywhere... lol I hope you are doing great with your new baby!!! They are soooo much fun and full of so much love! Congrats!!!