Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Update-36 Weeks



This is the updated belly pictures I am about 36 weeks here. Sorry it took so long to post. I just had my 38 week appointment and my doctor measured me at 34 weeks. She was a little concerned so she decided to do an ultrasound to make sure our little boy was growing properly. The results came back that he was right on track to where he should be. He was weighing in at a little over six pounds and all his measurements were fine. That was good news to hear. So now we are just playing the waiting game. It could happen any day. Hopefully sooner than later.

3 comments:

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

Oh, you look so cute! I love it! The waiting game is difficult..but don't worry you will be a great mom, and hopefully you'll find that the birthing process isn't as hard as everyone makes it out to be ;) I can't wait to see pictures of the little man when he comes and hear all about how it goes!

the depews said...

I can't believe you are almost going to have a baby! SOOO awesome! Can't wait to see pictures and hear how it goes. GOOOD LUCK!!

The Good Life said...

Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to see him. Do you guys have a name yet?