Sunday, March 14, 2010

Being a Mommy




I thought I would post some more adorable pictures of Camo. Being a mommy has definitely been an adjustment. I love it more and more each day. Camo is the best baby in the whole world. All he needs is sleep, food, diaper changes, kisses and snuggles. He is 6 1/2 weeks now and weighs 10 1/2 pounds. The picture of Camo in the Team Player outfit is an outfit my sister in law gave him. I went to put it on him today and J said there is no way that outfit is going to fit him. I put it on him anyway and sure enough it fits! J and I can't believe how big he is getting. I think sometimes we think he is still a small baby. We also blessed Camo today. Stay tuned for the update on that.

3 comments:

Thompson's said...

He is so adorable!!! I love the pictures.

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

He is growing! So cute!

Molly said...

You're right! He looks adorably in the tiger outfit! He's getting big. :)