Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Introduction

Howdy Y'all (my mommy taught that 'cause she's from TX),

I think it's about time I introduce myself. My parents have posted some cute pictures of me but it's about time you get to know me. My daddy wanted to write this post but I insisted I do it to show him and mommy I'm a big boy.

Due to the fact that our family wants to keep some privacy on our blog I wont tell you my real name here. But my nickname that you can all refer to when you leave me comments is Camo. I have a blue camouflage blanket that I love so I wanted to be called Camo. My mommy also likes to call me Camaroo which I guess it cute too.

I was born on January 29, 2010 at about 8:00pm. I was 6 lbs. 15 oz. and 20 and 1/2 inches long. That was only 5 weeks ago and I am already growing out of some of my clothes (that makes mommy and daddy sad because they want me to stay small). I'm probably about 9 lbs. now.

A few things I like:
  • Eating--never can get enough milk these days
  • Sleeping--though I don't like going to sleep, I love sleeping for long hours
  • Riding in the car--that's because it usually leads to sleep
  • Taking walks with mommy in the neighborhood while daddy is at school
  • Being held--I don't like when mommy and daddy try to set me down in the bouncer so they can have a break from me. I get fussy real quick and beg them to pick me up
  • Farting--It puts a big old smile on my face
  • Bath time--That warm water reminds me of the good old days in the womb
  • Mommy and Daddy--they take good care of me and even when they get annoyed with me they still are nice to me
A few things I don't like:
  • Hiccups--they hurt and they last forever. Daddy always tells me he hates having the hiccups too
  • My binky--I usually take it because mommy and daddy are shoving it in my face but then I spit it out a few minutes later and remind them that I'd rather be held then sit alone with a stupid binky
  • Taking my vitamins--who invented vitamins anyway; curse them
  • Sitting alone--It boring and usually when I sit alone I can see mommy and daddy doing fun stuff
  • Having my diaper changed or changing my clothes--what can I say I'm a modest boy. Mommy and daddy hope that lasts a long time
I hope I can find time to write every once in a while to update you all on the things I'm doing. Feel free to leave me comments so I can get to know all of you.

Camo

5 comments:

MotherBeck said...

Camo, you are just so cute and so smart already!!!

Molly said...

wow! such great typing skills! you should be a surgeon one day! that would make mommy and daddy happy! You sure are a cute kid!

Myndi said...

Hi Camo, this is Hippo. I love babies and when my mommy told me that we are going to visit you on Thursday I yelled, "I'm excited!" and "Yeah Camo!" and "See Camo!" among other cheerful things.

By the way, all of those things you don't like, I didn't like either. It made me really mad when my mommy and daddy put me down to do other things. In fact, it still makes me mad when they don't give me 100% of their attention 100% of the time.

I'll see you on Thursday (or Friday) depending on your mommy and daddy's schedule.

Nicole W. said...

Camo, I see you inherited your fathers sense of humor. You are FUNNY!. just keep spittin' that binky out and yelling at them to pick you up. Every parents needs to experience that good stuff;)

courtney said...

cameroo is soo cute! asa likes and dislikes the SAME things, except he likes his vitamins! and getting his diaper changed!