Wednesday, June 9, 2010

4 months old

Time is flying by. I know it is cliche to say this, but I can't believe how big Camo has gotten. Here are some things he is starting to do. He is starting to try to roll over. He will roll to one side, but he can't seem to get his arms underneath him to roll over. He loves to talk. It is so cute how he moves his lips and try's so hard to make noises. He is into this scream phase though that J and I aren't too thrilled about. He just screams out of excitement. He loves loves to suck on his washcloth when he is in the bath. I assume that it's okay for him to do that because he hasn't gotten sick yet. He loves to kick his legs. Another great thing about Camo is that he loves to sleep. He will sleep a good 10 hours every night without waking up. He weighs 16 pounds and is 25 inches long now. Sometimes when I look at newborn babies it makes me miss Camo when he was that small. I do love the stage that he is in now because he is starting to explore everything. Being a mom really does get better and better every day. Enjoy the pictures. Sorry about the slobber on the first picture. I forgot to add that Camo also loves drooling.

No comments: