Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Camo's First Swim

We have been able to enjoy a little bit of sunshine for the last couple of days here in Portland. Now it is back to rain. Anyway we have a pool in our apartment complex which has been so fun. I love being out by the pool and this year I get to enjoy it with little Camo. It is much better to have the baby than to be pregnant like I was last year. Camo had his first swim a couple days ago. I think he liked it. As soon as I got in with him he kicked his legs just like he does in the bathtub. Here are some cute pictures from the day. Sorry that I ruined most of the pictures. Just focus on Camo in the pictures.

4 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

how cute! Looks like you two enjoyed the pool. His hat is so cute! Hope you get more sunny days so you can take him out to swim.

lynz said...

aww! love his little suit and can't wait to take many a more pool pics together this summer :) way more fun with a baby for sures!

Monica said...

adorable! you both look great! we need to see you guys soon!

Nicole W. said...

he is so cute!!! 2yrs from now he'll be jumping in on his own! CRAZY huh? ;)