Saturday, July 10, 2010

5 months old





Camo just recently turned 5 months old. I can tell that he is really exploring the world around him now. He is not quite rolling over yet. I think he has rolled over from his stomach to back a total of three times since he was born. I know he will catch on soon. We are also trying to teach him to sit up. He will sit for about 10 seconds then fall over.

He now can get completely out of his swaddler. This isn't the normal swaddling with a blanket, it is an actual swaddler that makes it hard for babies to get out of. If you notice the picture of him sleeping, his legs are supposed to be inside the swaddler. I think I am going to start to ween him off of it.

He has started to wake up at 2:00 a.m every night begging for food so now I am back to feeding him once in the night. I tried rice cereal, but he didn't seem to like it. Just look at the pictures of him eating it and that will explain. I am still trying to give it to him before bed in hopes that he will not wake up in the night to eat. He must be growing.

He is very smiley and laughs a lot. We just can't get enough of our little Camo.

4 comments:

Nicole W. said...

Happy 5 mo's baby boy! xo

R said...

What a champ!

Myndi said...

Sometimes that baby looks like you, T, and sometimes he looks like J. He's adorable. I love his chubby cheeks and legs.

Myndi said...

One more thing. Maybe try the baby oatmeal version of the rice cereal. Hip liked it a lot more than the rice one. It's next to the rice cereal at the store.