Saturday, July 10, 2010

Beverly Beach Camping Trip


We also were able to go camping during J's school break. We went with some friends that live upstairs from us. We had a blast and Camo did great. He slept really well at night and surprisingly I did as well. I am not sure that J can say the same thing. He say's he never sleeps well when he camps but that never stops him Here are some highlights of the trip. Yes I realize most of the fun was eating.

-playing phase ten by the campfire
-eating at Mo's in Newport
-walking around on the beach that we were able to walk right up to from our campsite
-eating smores
-eating foiled dinners and realizing what fatties J and I are (the picture of our foiled dinners will explain)
-eating french toast, eggs, and bacon
-eating pineapple upside down cake
-eating many other snacks and treats that aren't good for you
-wondering how our friends managed to sleep in the tent that they did with a one year old
-sitting and laughing by the campfire

2 comments:

Nicole W. said...

looks like SO much fun!!! I wish we could go:( My aunt always goes to Beverly beach! you'll have to tell me more about it!
xo

R said...

Camping at Beverly Beach is one of the great things about Oregon!