Sunday, December 18, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge

My nephew Sam just had a birthday in December so my sister-in-law decided to surprise him with a trip to Great Wolf Lodge. She invited us to come along and honestly I think I was more excited to go than Camo or J. I love water parks and I knew they had a really cool indoor water park. It was a lot of fun and I think Camo and his cousins had a blast. We started the day off with fun at the water park. Then that night they had a story time for the kids which was super cool. The next morning we had an awesome breakfast buffet and finished our stay at the water park for one more day. J and I were definitely exhausted after the couple days we were there, but it was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

R said...

It was a wonderful time and glad you all were able to go. Can't wait for Cam to get big enough to go on the big boy rides!

Andrew and Shandee said...

Cute pics of you guys. I love being able to stay updated on your lives since we live so far away from you guys. It looks like you are finally starting to be able to live it up a little now that J is done with school. Yay!!!