Sunday, December 18, 2011

Murder Myster Party-Circus Style

For the past few years that we have been here a very good friend has been planning these Murder Mystery Parties. Each year they just get better and better. I think it's more my attitude. I was a little shy the first one that we did and I couldn't really get into character very well. J has never had a problem with any of the parties. He is great at acting. I will say each party I have done better and better and I am slowly getting better at staying in part. The first year I was Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. The second year I was a saloon girl. This year I was a trapeze artist along with J being my trapeze artist partner if you could imagine. I was able to pull out my old leotard from high school gymnastics and it was perfect for my costume. J also found a leotard at goodwill. I can't believe he was actually brave enough to wear it. I have to admit that this has been my favorite murder mystery party. Everyone had such great costumes and the food was so delicious. I was the victim in the party so halfway through I died and we all tried to figure out who had murdered me. In the end it was Ruby, the clown. Here are some fun pictures from the party.
Dorothy and Bob Marley

Sheriff and Saloon Girl





1 comment:

R said...

These look so much fun! The picture of J is photoshopped to get him that high off the ground, right? No way he could leap that high! LOL