Sunday, November 18, 2012

4 months old

TJ just recently had his 4 month checkup. He is getting so big. He weighed in at 16 pounds 4 oz, which means he has doubled his birth weight already. He was 24 1/2 inches long. He is already rolling over from his back to stomach and just recently started rolling from his stomach to back.. I think he is going to be a lot more active than Camo. He still eats about every 3-4 hours and wakes up at least 1 or 2 times in the night. I can't wait until he sleeps through the night. I could use a full nights sleep. He takes great naps during the day. We just recently started him on rice cereal and he likes it okay. We tried sweet potatoes tonight and he seemed to really like those. I wanted to start him on baby food in hopes that he would be more full at night. This may help him to sleep through the night. He also just recently discovered his thumb and loves it. J and I aren't quite sure what to do about it. We are nervous because I was a thumb sucker and had a hard time breaking the habit. We like it because it helps soothe him. He absolutely hates the binky so we feel this is our only option. He is super smiley and very chatty just like his brother. We love him so much. I just realized I have not taken hardly any pictures of the boys lately. I promise to have lots more pictures on his 5 month update.


1 comment:

R said...

What a big, big boy! Great pix, TJ!