Thursday, March 21, 2013

8th Month

TJ is now 8 months old. I don't have his exact height and weight because he doesn't go to the doctor until his 9 month appointment. I know he is close to 20 pounds which is crazy. He is such a solid little guy. Here are some facts about him.

Loves his brown polka dot blanket. As soon as he touches it, his thumb goes right in his mouth.

He has 6 teeth now. (4 on the top and 2 on the bottom).

Waking up once at night. It doesn't really bother me because he goes right back to sleep after I feed him. I should probably wean him from that feeding.

Not crawling yet, but he will get up on all 4s and rock back and forth.

He is a very smiley baby and has turned into a wonderful baby. Thank goodness because we had a rough start with him.

Loves his brother. Watches his every move.

Solids 2 times a day. He really isn't interested in solids. I have to force him to eat it. I think he would rather just nurse instead. I am still nursing him every 4 hours. 

Naps wonderfully. He still takes a morning nap and afternoon nap. Sometimes he will take 3  naps throughout the day.

Still bald.








3 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

That's cute he is a thumb sucker!

R said...

Looks just like his brother...except for the hair!

Maren B said...

TJ's little cheeks look so edible! What a cutie. Glad he is easier on you now.