Thursday, March 21, 2013

Portland Aquarium

Yes, you read that right. Portland now has an aquarium. I found a Groupon for a discounted ticket so I decided to take advantage of it and take the boys. I think Camo really enjoyed looking at all the animals. It really wasn't that great considering the river otters and puffins weren't in their exhibit yet. We went when it was newly opened so looking back I wished we would have waited a few more months to go. It doesn't take a lot to please a 3 year old so Camo loved it. They had a spot where you could touch the stingrays. For some reason marine life totally grosses me out. I was so scared to touch them. I think it rubbed off on Camo a bit and he could sense I was scared, so he wouldn't touch them either. I finally got brave enough and touched one of them.  Camo also loved dressing up in all of their animal costumes.








2 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

That's fun they can dress up! Neat they have a zoo!

R said...

We had a lot of fund there with Buddy and Sambo! Will take Camo next time!