Monday, September 28, 2009

I Can't Hide it Anymore


I was finally asked by a stranger today when I was due. I was wondering when the first person was going to ask me. I guess five months was the magic number for me. I was glad I could hold off for that long. Although these past few weeks, I have been wanting to pop out a little more because I think people look at me like I've had one too many donuts. As far as the pregnancy goes I am still feeling great. I have not had one sick day while being pregnant and it has been amazing. I am still doing my daily three mile run as well as the stair climber. That is one of my new favorite cardio machines. It is such a great workout. In this picture I am about five months along. The dress I am wearing is one of the maternity dresses J bought me a while back. He asked me when I was going to where them and I told him I don't completely fill them out yet. I decided to wear it to church anyway to make him happy. It is hard to see the baby bump in this dress though because it is black, but believe me it is there.

6 comments:

M said...

I still don't see it! :) And I keep wondering how many months you'll be before your tummy sticks out as far as mine.

lynz said...

i don't really see it yet either, but i'm sure i'll see it more in person! 5 months already?!? wowsers - that's so exciting! i'm glad you're feeling so good and can't wait to see that little belly of yours now that we're back around again!

Monica said...

I see it, I DO! Because usually your stomach is concave :)!You look fab being prego. J is so sweet to buy you a dress! I can't wait to meet little J!

Nicole W. said...

Yup! you've totally popped out! FINALLY !haha..it's so cute and I couldn't believe it when I saw you sunday..you are beautiful and I can't wait to meet your baby BOY! aaaaaahhh...so fun!!
Love ya.
p.s Left a message on your phone tonight to see if you want our highchair or not? let me know! it's clean sanitized and ready for a new home;)
xo

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Im so jelous that someone asked you when you are due! Im in my 3rd trimester and STILL no one has asked me. I think it is cause I just look like a fat person...not a cute prego one like you! Im so excited for you though, you are going to be such a cute mom!
ps--i miss our workouts! you always crack me up.

Valerie said...

You are having a boy!!! Congrats i knew it!! Your belly is adorable, and you are such a tiny cute prego lady!!