Thursday, September 10, 2009

What Have We Been Up To?













A lot has happened in the last couple of weeks. J and I have both been just too busy with school and work to update our blog. I will start with the baby update. We recently had to switch doctors because apparently our insurance was not covering this doctor. We were really bummed out because we really liked him. We had our first appointment with the new doctor and she was alright. She said my baby was measuring a little big. I guess I grow my babies large. Haha. Anyway everything seems to be going fine. We have our big ultrasound scheduled for next Friday that will tell us the gender as well as the growth of the baby. We are really excited for this appointment. By the way in the picture of me, I am about 16 weeks. Everyone keeps asking to see my baby bump so there you go. Not much of one. I will take another one at 20 weeks and maybe I will be a little bigger.
J had a birthday on August 31st. He turned 27 years old. He got a golf bag with all of his birthday money. We also went out to dinner to Stanford’s, his favorite restaurant with some of our friends. We had a blast and afterwards enjoyed some rainbow chip cake, another one of J’s favorites.
We went to a Rockband Party with some friends. J got all decked out in rockband gear. I think he looks a little scary.
Also an update on the cat that had babies. We found them and they are starting to come to our porch. There are six of them and they are so adorable. They love to play. J and I will spend an hour every night just watching them play. It makes me want a cat which is crazy because I am not much of an animal lover.


5 comments:

Lacey said...

I can't wait for the doctor to confirm that you are growing a mini Jord in there, it will be so exciting for you guys to start planning! Don't worrie about the size of you baby, they thought AJ would be at least 10 - 12 pounds and were thinking I would need a C-section but I did fine and he was only 7 pound 1 ounce! Speaking of AJ, Me and him really want to come see the kitty's again, if you have time. Anyways great update and you are looking to cute!

Myndi said...

We're glad you feel (and look) great. Since being preggers is such a cinch for you I think you're destined to have at least eight, maybe nine.

lynz said...

can't wait to find out the gender tahsh! the ultrasound is the best, and i'm glad the new doctor is ok. you'll love her by the end and having nice nurses is the key to success anyway :) you'll have to get the candle blowing picture of the boys off my blog - so funny!

Shalisa said...

I still don't see much of a baby bump. :( I'm sure I will see more soon though! And Tahsha...for real...you want a cat!?! That is so not like our family! haha.

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

I CANT WAIT TOO! I hope you guys have time to update your blog to let us all know what you are having.