Monday, September 21, 2009

I Hate To Rub It In...

...but I was right.

We are having a baby boy! and I couldn't be happier. I'll admit, the thought of having a little girl would have been cute, however, having a boy is a father's dream come true. T seems a little disappointed with the idea that she'll have to deal with two boys in the house now. It took her a little while to get used to the fact that we were prego, so I think it wont be too long before she is excited to be having a boy.



Here are a few of the ultrasound pictures.




Profile view of his cute face


Side view of the right hand


Couple of cute feet


Here's the goods...no doubt about it!

5 comments:

Thompson's said...

Congratulations!!! Little boys are so much fun and full of energy. You will be a great dad! Looks like things are going well for you.

Camille

The Good Life said...

Congratulations. It took me a little while to warm up to the idea of having a boy to. It will be fun to have boys the same age. Too bad we live so far away from each other. You will be great parents.

Lacey said...

I knew it was a boy! I am so excited for you two, Boys are so much fun! I love being a Mom to two beautiful little boys and can't wait to meet little Jord Jr. (I have been calling him JJ till he gets a real name!) Anyways you are going to be great parents and we'll be just down the way if you ever need anything! Congrats guys.

lynz said...

wow! it really is a boy eh!?! that's sooo exciting, and both me and dust were right too! boys are awesome, and we are sooo excited for you guys!

Nicole W. said...

No you don't...you LOVE to rub it in. That's what makes you Jordan! I love to fight with you about it..that's what makes me me:) haha.
and..one more thing....
WOAH! that really IS a boy...never seen it that clearly before..wowzers.
lol

p.s I've come to the conclusion that people who have boys (aka Lynds and Lace) guess boys and people who have girls (aka ME) guess girls! haha....must be our secret desire for everyone to have what we have b/c we of course think it's the best!!!!

congrats again friends!