Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How About a Baby Update

Enough about the cat updates, what about our baby. We had our second doctor's appointment today. We were able to actually hear the baby's heart beat. It was so cool because the doctor first found my heart beat which was really slow and then he moved it over to the left a little bit and we heard the baby's. It was going about 150 beats per minute. It was super cute and made me want to cry. I am definately getting way more excited. We won't find out the gender for another 8 weeks, but are really anxious to know. J wants a boy and I kind of wanted a girl, but now I am thinking that would be really cute to have a boy.

I still feel pretty good. I am extremely happy that I've been able to keep up my daily exercise routine. I also havn't had to cancel on one client since being pregnant. Anyway we will keep you posted.

12 weeks
Do I look pregnant yet?

9 comments:

Nicole W. said...

YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!
and I still say GIRL!!!!!!
GIRL! GIRL! GIRL! lol

Love you so much and you're going to be the funnest sweetest mom. I loved hearing the heartbeat at every appt...there is something so incredible about hearing the sound of life within you. Children really are a miracle from God!
love you mucho Tahsh!!
xoxox

Nicole W. said...

p.s you don't look prego yet....I say around week 16 you'll start to notice it more:) (but just barely)

lynz said...

haha - ya right! you don't look pregnant at all, but you look super cute and are going to be even cuter with a little baby belly :) i say go for the boy of course, but we wanted a girl to begin with too!

Myndi said...

It's a girl--I'm never wrong.

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

You look BEAUTIFUL girl! Can't wait to find out the gender! Im thinking a girl!! Im glad you are still able to train. Your looking GOOD!

♥ Jennifer said...

You look great! I didn't know you are pregnant, CONGRATULATIONS! We're so excited for the two of you and can't wait to see updates! Cade and I both wanted a boy and thought for sure we would have a boy first, but we couldn't be happier with our daughter. Either way, you will fall in love!

Ralina said...

Very cute picture! I'm going with a girl.

Andrew and Shandee said...

Tahsha you don't even look slightly pregnant you lucky girl. Congrats. I am glad you have a good pregnancy.

Metcalf Family said...

I think it's a boy... because of the heartrate.. BUT it may speed up and end up being a girl.. oh I don't know haha I didn't start showing till around 25 weeks with kali and like 8 weeks with monster Zach ha you look cute!