Monday, July 13, 2009

It's Time to Let the Cat out of the Bag

So, we have been keeping this a secret for a while now, but really it's because neither one of us have had the time to do any blogging lately. We are having a baby. When we found out I was definitely scared and started crying, but having a husband that is super excited has helped. I had my first doctors visit on July 2nd and I was 9 weeks along. My due date is February 7. J has decided to call the baby Peanut because the doctor told us it looked like a peanut in the ultrasound. I'm sure the doctor tells everyone the baby looks like a peanut at the beginning, but J insists. I guess it's kind of cute. I asked the doctor when morning sickness was going to kick in, but he said if I haven't felt anything I may not. I am now about 11 weeks along and almost out of my first trimester and still haven't felt a thing. I have still been doing my daily exercise routine without a problem. I know some of you mothers are cursing me right now. We are both very excited and we'll keep you updated along the way.

11 comments:

Jamie Blake said...

So so so excited for you guys!! Congrats!

Holly Lujan said...

I'm so happy that you haven't been sick! February 7th is Dan's bday so we will hope for that day!

Nicole W. said...

YAY YAY and YAY!!!! you're so healthy from your exercising all the time i'm not surprised you didn't get sick...you're too busy! lol

I love the nickname peanut...we called Megan peanut for a while. so cute!! I can't wait to meet your baby. Jordan was SO cute with Erika on Sunday...he will be a great dad and you of course will be a GREAT mommy!! I love you Tahsha!!!!

Monica said...

CONGRATS! I hope your pregnancy continues like it has with no probs( yes I am a LITTLE jelous)! You guys will be awesome parents!

Myndi said...

I'm glad you feel great. Some women love being pregnant...maybe that will be you and you guys will have millions...

Lacey said...

How did I not know you two had a blog?!? I am so excited for you guys to become parents. I know it may seem overwhelming, and at times it is, but you have all of us right here to help you out in any way you need! Can't wait to see some pictures of peanut after your next ultra sound. Hey are you going to find out what you're having?

crazymamma said...

WOOOOOOOOT! I am sooo excited for you and jordan! you guys are going to be the best parents and you are going to be an amazing mom! we cant wait to hear what you are having! woohoo!! hey we ought to plan a weekend night with g and michelle and do another rockband night!

Andrew and Shandee said...

Oh yea!!!!! That is still crazy to us. You couldn't have surprised us any more that night when we came to visit you. And I bet you don't show a bit still huh? Lucky girl!!! Well we miss you guys and won't forget our awesome trip to Oregon spending time with the good ole' Sajovics!!!

M said...

Yay! The more kids the merrier in this family. I'm glad to be getting another little rugrat for me (and my boys) to play with.

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

congrats! we are so excited for you!

Jessica said...

That's so awesome, we are excited for you, its definitely a life changing experience but you will love it, babies and kids are the best especially when they are your own.