Sunday, May 2, 2010

3 Months Old and Recent Happenings

I was thinking of just updating about Camo again, but then decided you all might want to know what J and I have been up to. So sorry if you don't really care to know what's going on with us. We know that Camo is the popular one now.

J is still in school. They just changed it to The University of Western States which means that you can get masters degrees as well as a Doctorate of Chiropractic. J decided that he wanted to get his masters in Exercise and Sports Medicine while he is getting his doctorate. It sounds great and all, but not for Camo and I. It makes for lots of days without a husband or dad. That's okay though because we know it will all pay off in the end. We just have to stick it out until next December.

I am just enjoying being a mother to my beautiful Camo. He is such a fun, cute, extremely well behaved baby. I also work part time as a personal trainer at Bally Total Fitness. I absolutely love it. It is so nice to be able to set my own hours. I love all my clients and they are so willing to adapt to my schedule. I have also picked up cooking a little bit more. I really like trying new recipes. I usually look at different food blogs to find new ideas.

Now for the little boy that you all want to hear about most. Camo is doing so well. He is now three months old. He is doing great on his tummy. The other day he rolled over. I couldn't believe it. He hasn't done it since though. I am sure it won't be too long before he rolls over more and more. He also really likes to suck on his fingers. He is not quite reaching for toys yet but he will stare and stare at them. He loves loves to talk. It is so cute if you say something he will coo back at you. He also smiles whenever J or I talk to him. We just love him so much and are so grateful to be his parents.

J and I at the Tulip festival





5 comments:

MotherBeck said...

He is so ADORABLE!!!!!

Nicole W. said...

LOVE HIM!....and you and J of course;)

Myndi said...

J, don't you have a matching sweater vest? (last picture of Camo?)

Did Lala ever give you the black bean soup recipe that takes literally 5 minutes to make? If you don't have it email her because it is super good and super easy.

lynz said...

that last little outfit is way too cute! such a little stud and love that you guys got a picture of just the 2 of you! those become harder and harder to get :)

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

glad mommy, daddy, and baby are doing good! Love the updated pictures to see how big he is getting! SO CUTE!