Thursday, May 20, 2010

Date Night

I forgot to add this story to the blog that I just wrote. This truly shows how busy J is. J called me up last night and asked me if I would like to go for a twenty minute drive to pick up a printer. I immediately jumped on the idea considering I never see him. This would be the perfect opportunity to catch up and chat in the car. When we got home J said, "How did you like our date?"
I just laughed. This is the extent of our dates nowadays. Taking a twenty minute drive to Camas, Washington to pick up a printer. Then a quick stop at Sonic to enjoy a nice cherry limeade. I have to admit it was a nice ride. I think we need to start going on a few more dates.

3 comments:

J said...

I'm a hopeless romantic!!

lynz said...

haha - awwww hopeless romantic is right! at least he thought to call you to go with him right :)

Nicole W. said...

yeah YOU DO! b/c I'm dying to babysit!!! hurry up and plan it! xo