Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cutie





I just had to post these pictures of Camo. He is about 3 1/2 months in these pictures. I can't get enough of his adorable face. I am not trying to brag but honestly, can he get any cuter?

Also I hate to admit this, but doesn't Camo look exactly like J in the picture of him and J.I think he was about to cry in that picture so that's why he looks scared. I know deep down I wished he looked even a little bit like me, but I will just have to face the facts that he is all J. Let's hope as he gets older he will start looking a little more like me too. I mean, I did give birth to him.

3 comments:

lynz said...

haha - they change so fast, and i'm sure you'll start to notice things that are exactly like you too, like his chill personality :) he's such a cutie pie!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

these are such cute pictures of him! He really does look like J!

Nicole W. said...

You will! Megan goes back and forth between us and her looks. You're beautiful and Camo is adorable.