Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010

Since this was Camo's first Halloween, we felt it was really important to dress him up. He was the cutest giraffe ever. I am not sure who was more excited about Halloween and getting candy, Camo or I. I will be honest I was for sure. Why not use your baby to score some candy. Anyway we went to our church's Halloween carnival on Saturday night, then headed to my sister-in-law's house to go trick or treating on Sunday. Here are some pictures from the events. Camo does not look overly excited in any of these pictures because he was so tired. J wants to put him back in his costume and get some cute ones when he is in a good mood. These will have to do for now.

5 comments:

Sabby said...

I would have to agree he was one very cute giraffe!

Ali Holt said...

we used Boston to get candy too! Hey, he dressed up, thats all that matters, right! way cute costume :)

lynz said...

awww! love that 2nd last one of his little giraffe face :) too cute!

Andrew and Shandee said...

What a cutie! Oh and Taush-I like you as a blond-looks good!

Blatter said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Jordan! You look great by the way!