Friday, June 22, 2012

Full Term

I can't believe I am 37 weeks along which is full term. I am surprised that I am still feeling pretty good. I am starting to get a bit anxious about having two kids. Did anyone else feel that way when they went from one to two? I often wonder if I have enough love to give to two children. I am going to try really hard to update on Camo and the new baby. My doctor appointment went well. Last week he checked me nothing was going on. This week I am 1 1/2 to 2 centimeters dilated. I don't really know if that means anything considering a woman can be dilated at a 2 for a couple weeks before having the baby. That's fine if he stays put for a bit because I can enjoy Camo these last few weeks. I have gained about 25 pounds so far which is about what I gained with Camo at this point. I am measuring about 38 inches around my waist. I am having quite a few more braxton hick contractions, but so far they aren't very painful. I am getting very tired throughout the day and am so grateful Camo still takes a nap. I usually end up napping when he does so that I have the energy to train a few of my clients in the evening.   Believe it or not I am still SLOWLY jogging 3 miles a day. I really hope we get our house all set up before this baby comes. It is still a bit chaotic from the move. I will update on how the move went and how we are settling in our new community. Here are some updated pictures. I just got back from a run so I don't look the best.


1 comment:

Metcalf Family said...

First of all, you look absolutely amazing! Second, it is totally and completely normal to wonder if you could ever love another child as much as you love your first. But, I promise you that the second you hold that baby in your arms you will fall in love with him and look back and think how funny you are for ever worrying. But, that being said, I used to cry at night because I was afraid I couldn't love another baby. Don't worry, when the time comes your heart will make plenty of room for every child you give birth to and even ones you don't. Love You!