Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fun with Camo

It is crazy to think that in just a couple weeks Camo will not be the only child. I have enjoyed my one on one time with him so much in the last couple years. I am trying to soak in as much time with him as I can before the baby comes. He is such a fun, fearless little boy and I love to watch him get excited about things. Today we decided to try out Oaks Park Amusement Park. They have a preschool day in which they let kids 6 and under ride all the kiddie rides. Camo was so brave and went on everything. He even went on the roller coaster which I was really surprised about. Don't worry, my friend Kristin took him on it so I wouldn't go into labor while we were there. I think his favorite was the motorcycle ride.  Lately I have been trying to find fun things for Camo to do and I will say that we will definitely be coming back to this park. He loved it! We have been exploring so many fun things to do in Wilsonville as well and I will hopefully post some more activities that we do.  Here are some pictures from Oaks Park.

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Andrew and Shandee said...

He is seriously a spitting image of his daddy. How cute!!!