Friday, June 8, 2012

Motivation

Where do I get the motivation to pack up a house at 35 weeks pregnant? That's why I am on here writing a blog and not packing. I have no motivation. We are moving in exactly a week and I have maybe packed 5 boxes of stuff.  The interesting thing is,  is that I had the motivation to get up this morning and run 3 miles so I really don't have an excuse according to J. He thinks if I can still run 3 miles at 35 weeks then I can do anything pregnant. He is probably right. So I am going to try to be productive and fill up all those empty boxes sitting in my living room. Hopefully I don't go into labor before we get settled in our new place.

35 Week Belly Shot
I guess I've packed a few:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dang you are the most fit pregnant momma ever! Your belly does not look 35 weeks! And you are awesome for running 3 miles still at that far along. Im jealous.