Thursday, September 27, 2012

Camo

Ever since TJ was born, I have not done a blog post about his best big brother Camo. There are so many things I need to update about Camo. He has definitely hit 2 years old. He is such a smart kid which leads to talking back and plenty of time outs in the last few months. He loves to go out and do fun things just like his mom. We have enjoyed the zoo, children's museum, gymnastics center, library, Oaks Park, parks, spray parks and the swimming pool this summer. I tell you this kid is not deprived of fun. He still really loves to read and has a few of his favorite books memorized. His favorite TV shows right now are Dora the Explorer, The Backyardigans, Go Diego Go(he is learning lots of Spanish), Super Why, and of course Caillou. He also loves riding his scooter. He is a daredevil on that thing. He scares me when he goes up a hill and then comes down it. He still really loves drums and will put on my sunglasses and use 2 pens as drumsticks and play pretend drums. I am wondering if I should break down and buy him a drum set. Actually I don't think that's happening. His favorite song right now to sing is Take Me out to the Ball Game which he knows all the words too. He knows all his ABC's and can count to 15.  He also absolutely loves to dance and begs for us to turn music on. Another favorite thing he likes to do is watch old videos of himself. It's pretty cute when he laughs at the videos. He is finally in his big boy bed and never gets out of it. He sleeps wonderfully unlike his brother. He still isn't potty trained, but we have taken a few steps towards it. He has been saying some pretty funny things lately. He articulates words so well and is such a great talker. We love you Camo!

"Uh oh, I think I just pooped. Uh maybe it was just a toot"

Me asking,  "Camo do you want to go to the big boy potty?"
"Um no, I'm not quite ready yet."

"Baby Turner, your my best friend just like Travis"(Travis is a friend of Camo's from our old ward).

Elderly man at church asks, "Can I have a sip of your water?"
"Um no, it's not for big boys.(I think he was trying to tell the man he was old.)

Our car was having a lot of issues before we finally bought a new one. I think I must have been talking about it breaking down a lot. This was Camo before we had purchased our new car.

"Mom we can't drive to the park because our car is going to break down. We need to get a new car that works."








1 comment:

R said...

Love the drummer pic! And the mop! thanks for the picutres and good update. We love the little guy!