Thursday, September 20, 2012

Grand Floral Walk and Parade

I just realized I have not updated on some of the fun things we did this summer. I think that all of these posts were neglected because we were anticipating the birth of TJ. I want to start with the Grand Floral Walk and then parade afterwards that J's family and us participated in. We did this last year and decided that because it was so fun, we had to do it again this year. I am so glad we did because Camo was obsessed with the parade that we watched after the walk. He especially liked all the high school marching bands. Every time they walked by playing he would dance and clap. Camo has a love for music right now, especially the drums. I wish I knew more about music so that I could enjoy it with him. Another highlight of the day was riding the max train downtown. Camo always loves riding the train.  Here are some pictures from the fun day.
                            Aunt M, Cousin Sambo, Camo and I
                                Getting ready to walk
                                    All tired out after a fun filled day
                                 Our family of 3 for only 1 more month
                                         Grandpa and Camo
                                      Clapping for the dancers
                                        Waiting for the train

1 comment:

M said...

That last picture is sooooo cute. You need to frame that.